Thursday, August 15, 2002

Good Lord of the dance, there is some deranged blind man in my neighborhood. I was walking to my mail box to get my mail and some guy whistled at me. I stopped and looked around, there was no one else out except me. This is what I look like today. I have infact showered but did not dry my hair, so it's just in a hair band and the curls are kind of messy looking, I have no make up on and I'm wearing my favorite comfee white dress - white linnen, silver snaps up the front, pockets on the front with silver rivits on them, oh yeah.. the dress is 2 sizes to large also - knee length... so I'm not exactly the picture of hotness today.. well I was wearing my favorite black sandals... they are very pretty... maybe that's it.. hehehe... Anyway, I'm saying a little prayer of thanks for the deranged blind man who likes the chubby suburban housewife look. ;o)

Better go now, need to get the china out... gourmet meal tonight... hamburger helper. Yum yum!

No comments: