Wednesday, August 14, 2002

L - I to am sorry you had not taken off unexpectedly to Hawaii.... well not entirely.. I'd be extremly jealous you didn't tell me so I could pack my little bag and join you (at least in the fantasy world... ). I almost peed myself when you described that shark show! Well I have seen similar displays of wild life here.. Mind you it has been years, but the last time I went to a singles bar, I saw a lot of shark displays. ;o) But alas I don't swim thoes waters anymore... ok, maybe that's not such a bad thing.. I really didn't like thoes waters.

A - I hope your little man feels better. I know when I was a small child, the opportunity to spew rainbow colored vomit at an in opportune moment always left me feeling better. Although I never had the multicolored sugar coated cereals to add excitement to my life.

Today is my busy busy day, so I don't have much time to write... I always have much to do on this day. Anyway.. I will atempt to add something pithy and witty tonight after things settle down... I hope I have something to say HAHAHAHAHA! I was going to add something last night before bed, but we settled down to watch Star Wars and I had forgotten how very long that movie is... and how very handsome Harrison Ford was ... still is for that matter. Must dash!

No comments: