Saturday, August 17, 2002

Whew.. I'm home from work. I'm tired now. I count work as my work out since I walk around the whole time pushing a cart - 5 hours of walking. Anyway.. I almost always don't want to go into work... well just my busy hospital that is, but I always enjoy my work and come home with a happy feeling. There is always one person who has really makes the day worth going in. Today it was a delightful woman who had just given birth to her 7th child - yes 7! He was a lovely baby. At first he was very fussy but I just hung out and he finally calmed down and opened his eyes for absolutly perfect pictures.

So tonight we are going to make fried chicken. We didn't have an Elvis Tribute dinner last night in honor of the 25th anniversary of his so called death... ;o) so we must have fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn and biscuts. Nummy.

Must go, need nap... YAWN! Oh! I was getting ready for work this morning and one of our friends called at 7AM! He wanted to tell us that he was at Galveston, his boss had paid for him and his wife to spend the weekend there and he was calling to tell me about it. Bastard. Off to nap land now, I stayed up to late watching Lord of The Rings (yeah I ended up getting into it).. and didn't even finish watching it... *sigh*

No comments: