Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Well J, I went and checked my site meter again and saw that rasserver.net had visited my blog several times today, and has refering pages or exit pages of other people's blogs... This is very confusing. I really don't think I'm all that interesting that someone would want to read my ramblings that much, and I really don't think anyone listed above has that interesting of a life either - no offense ladies, but it's not like any of us are leading a movie star life (Im interested in your lives because I know you all!). And quite frankly I quite doubt that anything I have to say is all that entertaining or enlightening to anyone who doesn't know me on a personal level. I find this perplexing and bordering on obsessive stalking... I think doing a trace on this IP is in order.

Must run, much to do.

No comments: