Friday, August 16, 2002

So I was just sitting here reading blogs and it occured to me that I had planned to work out today... I've been meaning to start doing that again... but that I hadn't done it today. So I hopped up and stuck a tape in the VCR. Now I'm done. I should have done that this morning, first thing.. I think would have felt a lot less unmotivated than I have most of this day. I'm going to work out tomorrow before I go to work. In fact I'm going to write about it every day whether I've worked out or not. If I don't, I want one of you (4) loyal readers to ask me if I got off my ass and worked out. If nothing else I should be able to drag myself out to the lake and take a walk around it. And it's more than just wanting to get into a smaller size (which I do want to do), I need to work out because my back bothers me if I don't. When my car got rear-ended 3 years ago, my lower back got messed up. It makes it hard be on my feet for a long time... actually just standing in one place, having to walk is not a big deal, just standing in the same place is hard on my back... and sitting in soft chairs or on the sofa. But anyway.. I know that if I work out that it will strengthen my back muscles and that will aleviate some of the problems. I worry about back problems though, my dad has a very bad back, has had it most of my life. I remember him with a bad back injury when I was really little. Anyway his back is really bad, he's in almost constant pain. He's only in his 50's so he's not really old. I have this fear of being like him when I'm his age... not a happy thought... BUT... I did work out today! YAY! Good Judy! Working my way to a smaller butt one day at a time. hehehe...

No comments: