Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Whew... finally... peace... Cookies in the oven.. Chocolate chip... Dh made them.

I know I promised pithy and witty, but I'm not sure I have any 'pithy or witty' thoughts right now. But hmm.. I'm sure I can muster something to talk about.. I do like to talk. Ya know one time I was talking to DH and we were talking and talking, and it was getting late, and I think I was starting to irritate him (can you belive it?!?!) and he just got up and walked away, I said "where are you going?" he said "To bed." and he did. We weren't argueing, he was just tired of listening to me. *snort* I was pissed about it the next day but now it's pretty damn funny.

Anyway... today I saw this woman walking into the building, she was headed for work. I've seen her several times before. She never smiles. Well almost never smiles. Sometimes when she is talking to someone she will have a little smile on her face, but that is not often at all. And today, she was perfectly dressed, looks like a size 5 or so, average looking.. but she does not smile.. and that makes her a very unattractive person. She actually looks angry most of the time I've seen her. Kind of sad to see her. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but I didn't. A smile can make the plainest or even ugliest person look radiant. Beauty tip for the day - SMILE!

Ok... I didn't manage witty or pithy but there you go, that must have taken up a couple minutes of your time. ;o)

No comments: