Monday, August 12, 2002

hmmm.. go figure... I once again messed up my template when I changed it (fat kitties - that's the name I think). *sigh* oh well. Not like there's pulitizer prize winning material here anyway... But I do appologize to my vast audience... all 4 of you! (no really, there are only 4 of you!)

Anyway.. Let's see... Yesterday was the big birthday. I'm finally 31! Woohoo! 30 is over. We didn't really do anything, took a walk and got frozen treats from DQ - a small chocolate malt for me personally - fun was had for all. *snicker*

I read Lisa's blog... Lisa Marie Presley married Nicholas Cage? Hmmm.. how odd.. well I knew she was all ripe with child... his child I believe.. although that was a bit ago I saw that in some tabloid thing... she well may have birthed that little one by now. I don't know what I think about that... oh wait.. yes I do... I don't think about that at all.. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think she's the incredibly beautiful product of two extremely attractive people, but a bit of a freak... freakiness seems to be her only claim to fame currently. And him.. well he's been a bit of freak also... and his appeal has waxed and wanned over the years... in some times he's been very appealing, quite sexy even.. other times he's had an incredible creepy, slimy quality... But for the most part I've liked all the movies I've seen that he happened to be in. I've never gone out of my way to see a movie because he was in it. I'm curious about what a child by the two of them would look like. Mr. Cage is really not all that attractive in the face... So I'd like to see if this child would have Lisa Marie's delicate face with Cage's sharp features or worse, his nose! HAHAHAHAHA!

But yes, L.. I am ready for that Hawaiian vacation... I've had this horrible headache most of the day.

I made some bread. I love fresh baked bread. I forgot to oil my bread cock so the bottom stuck in the pan and I had to wrestle it out with a spatula, so the bottom is kind of mangled. hehehe... Oh and the container of yeast that I have is pretty much dead. I tested it before I added everything. It didn't bubble. Luckily I had a couple of packets in the fridge. so this loaf rose quite nicely.. just mangled on the bottom. Still not sure what to make for dinner.. I suppose when my dh gets home we'll think of something... that involves bread. :o)

No comments: