Thursday, January 02, 2003

Ahhhhh.... My Exciting Morning....

So hubby and I went to our appointment and now I'm hanging out here at his work, I'm in this primo office all by myself - it even has a fridge and a bathroom! So type away on the computer is what I get to do... kind of like back when I was in the corporate world... wasting time on the comuter!

Actually I'm bored... no one has updated their blogs... damn y'all! And no one to talk to... just had lunch - Pizza... num num... Hubby's company is now in their 'busy' time of year so they start enticing people to work through lunch by having it brought in at company cost... hubby get's really sick of pizza by the time February rolls around. lol

eh... so boreing... maybe I'll go sleep in the car like a homeless person. HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: