Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Television SUCKS!

So we finally get cable (against my better judgement... but hubby wanted it) and guess what.... there isn't shit to watch. It's New Years day and not a damn thing to watch... that sucks. I'm sitting here becoming a natural red head (clarol calling!) ;o)... ignoring the idiotic drivle spewing from my television... Sheesh... I pay how much a month for this shit?

Today I got the best most unexpected call! My cousin (yes cousin hottie) called, he and the family had just gotten home and he just wanted to call and see how things were going. It was great chatting with him.

WHERE IS EVERYONE??????

OK, seems that I am the only person who has absolutly nothing to do today and is writing in my blog.... I cleaned my house yesterday so I don't even have that to do... all the laundry is done... I guess I could dust, but that would only take about 15 minutes and I'd be here again... looking for some entertainment... or... maybe I could READ A BOOK! lol Speaking of books, I did the coolest thing yesterday.... my library books were due yesterday and hubby had a headache so he didn't want to take me to the library to turn them in... I wanted to keep one of them also... he tells me that I can recheck out my book over the phone... YES, they have an automated system that lets you recheck out your books! Damn that was cool. OK, I know that's not interesting... I'm trying... really.... ok... go back to your lives....I'll stop with the boreing shit... I think it's time to rinse anyway....

No comments: