Friday, January 03, 2003

A - I had to laugh about your post regarding adding one more thing to your New Years Resolutions... stop procrastinating... How ironic that it was the LAST thing you added and it was a day later. *snicker*... I'm a very bad procrastinator. I admit it... It sucks... I've gotten better about some things, but worse about others. I think most people are procrastinators in some regard... It just depends on what area and if others notice it. Lots of people procrastinate on work stuff, but get home stuff done right away, others procrastinate on planning things... I tend to procrastinate on things I just don't want to do.. like pay bills. I get the house work done right away and my work does not lend itself to procrastination of any kind... so bills, which is really a VERY bad thing to procrastinate on. *sigh* Other things I procrastinate on tend to be due to me forgetting about them... Out of site, out of mind ... that's not good either. ;o)

L - that movie sounds creepy... but cool... Must see it some time.

No comments: