Friday, January 03, 2003

There Are Some Things One Should Not Learn...

So after watching the easter egg on the DVD I had to find out exactly what a Prince Albert was. (go ahead a laugh at me for not know anything more than that it was some kind of a piercing...) So I look it up on the internet (hell, where else would you find a detailed description of this as well as pictures... graphic pictures). I have only one thing to say HOLY SHIT!! WHY WOULD A GUY WANT A PIERCING THROUGH THERE?????? I don't care if people say that it's for better sex, yadda, yadda, yadda... why would a man risk injury to his.... um.. you know.... yikes...

AND I learned more than I ever wanted to know about piercings in that region... In the description that I read of the Prince Albert and the explanation of the pictures, there were 2 other types of peircings mentioned, I ventured to see what that was all about also.... Oh! Yikes! Ouch! oh! OMG! I can't remember the names of the types of piercings, but one was a ring thing that goes around and through the mans... um... thing... hehehe... and the other was a stud or studs in the ridge of the head.... At that, I did not venture to look up any other piercing lingo that I did not know... ignorance is bliss... sometimes knowledge can be frightening...

No comments: