Friday, January 03, 2003

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

Well I was supposed to go to work today (which I did NOT want to do) but my boss called right before I was to leave and told me that I didn't have to. YAY! So here I am, at home just 'kickin it' (that's for you Amy).

Never mind on the imput of what *someone* should tell that guy. I talked to *someone* today and it's a mote point now. She had told me that he wanted to get together next week sometime, thats why she was asking for advice on what to tell him. He called her yesterday and taked her into having dinner with him... and sex for desert. *sheesh* She said it still sucked, but now he'll stop asking for it for a while. *WHAT?* That is the stupidest reason to get with someone. (I said that) I then said that she didn't have any right to complain about any of it... bad sex or what ever... since she willingly had sex with him. Her reply was 'click..buzzzz...' hehehehe...

No comments: