Thursday, January 02, 2003

THURSDAY! Time for the 3XThursday 01/02/2k3 : Four Walls and a Roof thanks to Jake

1. Are you happy with the place that you live at now? What is it like?
I love where I live now, it's a cute 3 bedroom townhouse. I love the city I live in also - I'm walking distance from a lake and that is very very cool.

2. Have there been anything that you are not pleased with your place that you have been putting of doing such as improvements and maintenance?
Hmmm... I need to finish my Feng Shui that I was doing when I first moved... that's about it.

3. Of all the fictional locations in books and cinema what dwelling or place would you must like to desire?
hmmmm.... I guess because I just saw Two Towers again, I have hobbits on the brain... I'd like to live in the shire with the hobbits. They are so darn cute! (did I ever tell you that I once dressed up as a hobbit when I was 9? hehehehe)

Bonus Question for comments: What Bad guy (or Bad Girl) has the ultimate lair of evil? Casanova Frankenstein from Mystery Men... that house kicked ass... and it had a disco room! lol

No comments: