Wednesday, January 01, 2003

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

So here it is, 2003.... Doesn't feel a day over 2002 ;o)

I've had a rather non eventful New Year.... We went to see Two Towers again today, and this idiot and his two idiot kids talked through the whole fucking movie. I was getting pissed, I kept shushing them as well as other people, but dumb fuck daddy didn't get it that the people around him had paid to see the movie not listen to his two kids ask questions about the movie. Sheesh... I was shocked that the daddy didn't have better sense or manners than that.

BUT... aside from that... I did discover that... the elf dude is hot, no matter how many times you see him on screen... as well as Argon... wooo-hooo!... Damn I do love a man who looks good in black leather. *sigh* .... mmmmmm...... *sigh*... oh, sorry, I was just having a few middle-earth fantasies. ;o)

I saw the trailer for Terminator 3. OMG! I can not wait for that movie! (yet another movie with a man who looks incredible in black leather) And saw the trailer for X-Men 2.... why? why? Why? did they make a sequel to that movie? X-Men was such a suck ass movie. And it really wasn't all that true to the comic books.... so WHY make another? Uggh.... I know, I know.... it all has to do with the $$$$.... sheesh... just for once I'd like them to make a movie for the content and not for the $$$$....

No comments: