Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Boooo! Do you belive in Ghosts?

I do. I've had incidents of hauntings and contact with spirits/ghosts/whatever. My cat that I had for 8 years (who died about 8 years ago) stayed with me until about 7 months ago, when all the turmoil got really awful in my life, I told my husband about that, I was truly disturbed that she was gone, and he told me that maybe she was with the people who needed her more. That made me feel better, thinking that she might just be watching over someone. I know, sounds freaky and weird and your probably wondering why I'm bringing this up. Well my oldest, Super Girl, came into my room this morning as she always does, she got in bed with me and talked, part way through she looked at my open door and said "there's a ghost in here." I asked her where, she pointed to the open door, so I asked who it was, she said she didn't know, asked if it was a boy or girl, then she said it was 2 ghosts, a man and a woman. By this time her gaze was at the end of my bed as if they had walked into my room. I asked if they were kids, she said no. I asked if they were young or old, she said no, they were grandpa and grandma. So told her to talk to them, ask them why they were here. She did, then said they were looking for their baby. I asked what was the baby's name, she asked then told me the baby's name was Cirrus. A very odd name for a child to just pluck from the air - she generally names her dolls Sally or Chuckie (that's what we started calling one of her babies - creepy doll) - so I asked her to repeat herself, she said Cirrus very adamantly. Then hubby came down stairs with the baby, Cabbage Patch and Super Girl ran out to see them, so that was the end of it. Weird though.

No comments: