Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Frustrating things....

Grrr... I'm sick of the ice. Practically everything in the Dallas area is shut down today - the roads are bad - including hubby's work. I knew that he would be home today since he got off work early yesterday and the sleet continued to fall all night long - but I was somehow deluding myself that by him being home I would be able to get a few projects finished. Not happening. Hubby stayed down here in the living room with me until about 9:30 am (he got up at 8 am) - and he's been up in his room fooling with his computers the rest of the time. Grrr..... I just wanted a few hours to do some things. Me things. I know he works 40 hours a week, but I work at least double that - I take care of the kids M-F from the time they get up until the time they go to bed, and I clean house and cook for the family as well as do laundry. Then Sat & Sun I work at the hospitals... and get to come home take care of the kids most times. Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I love my jobs - being a mom is the most fulfilling thing I've ever done in my life, and being a photographer brings me so much joy and satisfaction. I do need some time off sometimes. I guess I just assumed that hubby would be more participatory around the house... my fault for making an assumption. *sigh* I feel better now. Really, I do. Just helps to vent a little. :o)

No comments: