Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Rocky Racoon



I looked out the window earlier this evening and saw a big ass racoon. I ran to get my camera and by the time I got back to the window the fucker was gone. DAMN IT! I've been leary of racoons since the whole dieing rabid coon on my porch incident. The last racoon I saw was this past weekend on my way to work, but that one was in no condition to be photographed... if you get my meaning.

Speaking of that coon, I can't belive I forgot to mention that Sunday was dead stuff on the highway day. On my way to work I saw 2 deceased creatures - one an oposum and the other the above mentioned coon - then I saw two other awful sights, 2 sofa coushins! Just awful - one was a maroon with black and white stripes and some sort of yellow design on it, the other was worse, light brown plaid! Obviously thoes two were mercy killings.

No comments: