Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Iced In Texas

Damn it. We are STILL iced over. Very uncool. I prefer my ice in a glass, surrounded by tea or Jack & coke, not on the ground. Anyway, it's sleeting/raining again, the temps are in the 20's and not going to warm up above freezing before tomorrow - if they warm up at all tomorrow. It's been in the 20's all day so not a damn thing has melted here at all, the roads are a complete mess. People who were crazy enough to go out have had a rough go of it. There was a traffic back up that lasted for 6 hours early today - 6 hours! That HAD to suck. I can't belive we are going to have yet another ice day. We generally have AN ice day, not multiple. I'm tired of this. I can't go outside for a walk. Getting cabin fever. And the worst part... hubby will be home from work another day!!!! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!! That totally screws up MY schedule. If things don't warm up tomorrow, I may be out with a blow dryer and an extra extra long extension cord making a safe path for him to get to work. Sheesh...

No comments: