Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Interesting Ways To Get Here

I checked my site meter, someone found this site by looking for terroist survival gear. Hehehehehe... someone would be interested in what my terrorist survival gear would be. Well mine would include a nice pair of fashionable, yet comfortable shoes, probably something in a low heel incase I need to run, and something that would not stain eaisly - so no suede... I think it would probably be a loafer of some sort. I'd have to go with a nice suit combo - pants of course. something I could layer a nice silk shirt under neith a jacket - definaitly something that dark and machine washable - eaiser to get blood or other chemicals off. Probably a natural fabric that is breathable but warm. I'd like to go with rayon pants, they just fall right every time, but they aren't very warm, and since they are made from wood fibers they are quite flamable and they do shrink, so a nice linen would be my choice - black of course - hides anykind of terrorist stains that might happen. I'd go for a casual yet business like look, not to feminine - don't want to piss off the already pissed terrorist. And that would be my terrorist gear. ;o)

No comments: