Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Basket Case



That's me, a fucking basket case. Goddamn I'm tired of this. I see a picture of Michael/Grim and Loa/Chandra and it's like a knife in my heart. I am so tired of crying about this. I'm not even sure I'm going to go to Scarby opening weekend now, I know they'll be there and fuck if I cry of a picture of them, how am I going to react in faire???? *sigh* Why didn't he end things with me before faire season? It's not fair that I'm thinking of skipping faire because of this. I was really looking forward to this, now I'm dreading it.

I don't hate him, maybe that's what makes this so hard. I miss him, we talked just about every freaking day - we could talk for hours at a time. He's funny and intersting. I think I pissed him off last week thought, not my intent, but it happens. I really do wish him well, everyone deserves to be happy and if that makes him happy, that's great. I really am working toward a Zen attitude about all this. It will happen, I know... just wish it had already happened.

Anyway, thanks for listening internet, I know I'll be back with more whineing and moaning because I have a feeling my heart is going to hurt about this for a bit longer. *sigh* I'll be fine though, I always am. Need more tissues that's all.

No comments: