Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jammie Pants!



This is what Super Girl needed for school tomorrow - jammie pants. Why? Because tomorrow is Spirit Day and everyone is supposed to wear their pj's. Well my ladies prefer to wear K's t-shirts for night shirts - this isn't an issue since he has about a million t-shirts, but it's totally inappropriate for her to go to school in. So I had to make jammie pants. And aren't they cute! I love that fabric (D don't look to close... that fabric only seems like it's familiar to you... It's really not that cool fabric you left here a couple of years ago for me to make something for you and we never did... no really it's not.. no, really... really... maybe...) - I like it so much I think I want to make something out of it too!

Anyway, there are the pants, marvel at them, be amazed, sing the praises, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No comments: