Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Few Laughs For ME!

Things that are amuseing me: That I somehow got shampoo up my nose in the shower. Duh! That someone is pissed at me for what I write on this BLOG and that they would remove my comment on their blog because 'Oh My God! Someone might link to this blog and read what I wrote!' Get over it dude, it's all quite public already and nobody reads this blog. Stop and listen? Hear the crickets chirping? I don't know what you are afraid of, the truth might be hard to swallow at times, but one should never fear it (it will set you free, isn't that the saying??). Try it sometime.

K got a flat today... that's not really funny, but he admitted having a moment of my "I told you so." as I had told him the tire needed to be replaced. Just saved me some time.

I'm off to the ortho!

No comments: