Wednesday, April 06, 2005

You're So Vain

You probably think this blog is about you. But it's not! It's about ME! Look I colored today, I think it looks damn good.



Sound Track For Today: Everclear - Songs From An American Movie Vol 1

I keep playing this CD over and fucking over! Damn. Don't make fun of me for liking Everclear - I don't like everything you do, so there.

Song for today: Now That It's Over

Yeah right!

One, two, three, four

Break down, shake for me
Nothing ever is the way you want it to be
Nothing even tastes right now that it's over

Break down, shake for me
Don't write words unless you want me to read them
Nothing really matters now that it's over

Maybe we can be friends
Now that we're older
We can have fun like we did in the early days
Now that it's over

Yeah right!

Break down, shake for me
Nothing ever seems the way it ought to be
Nothing ever seems right now that it's over

Yeah, now maybe we can be friends
Maybe we can be closer
We can have fun like we did in the old days
Now that it's over

Oh yeah...


My bad dreams just don't seem the same
Baby without you
I wish you were willing to accept the blame
Yeah, for everything you do

My nightmares just don't scare me now
Baby without you, yeah yeah
I wish that I could find the words to tell
In the best way possible, you and your friends to go to hell

Yeah right!

Whoa, breakup time is never easy to do
Nothing ever ends the way you want it to
Nothing seems to make sense now that it's over

Yeah, now maybe we can be friends
Yeah, now that you're leaving
You can be nice to me
Maybe I'm dreaming
I am a lot better now than just okay
Maybe I am just wakin' up in my own way
Now that it's over
Now that it's over

My bad dreams just don't seem the same
Baby without you
I wish you were willing to accept the blame
Yeah, for all the shitty things you do

Nightmares just don't scare me now
Baby without you
I wish that I could find the words to tell
You to politely go fuck yourself
Yeah, now that it's over...


I do love that song. I wish I had Sparkle And Fade by them because I love Santa Monica and I love to play that over and over and over until I was ready to puke. (I already do have it downloaded on my computer, I just wish I had it on CD so I could play it in my car)

Random Shit

My new retainer makes me sound like Sylvester right now. Suffering Succotash!

I haven't gotten shit done today other than color my hair. The whole flat tire, driving K to work, going to get retainer stuff is wasting my whole freaking day. I did clean the living room though, and one load of laundry is now CLEAN! Woohoo! Now I need a nap!

My orthodontis drives a big white Cadilac Escalade - fully loaded I'm sure... I wonder if he's related to Jesus (who as we know drives a gold Cadilac Escalade pimped out with custom plates that say JESUS - I saw him in my hood)?

Is it mean to say that someone looks like a post-op transvestite if it's an accurate description?

Team America is such a fucking offensive movie, but I laughed my ass off. I just want to get the parts where they take care of the the Susan Sarandon puppet and the Tim Robbins puppet on mp3 so I can play them over and over.

No comments: