Monday, April 04, 2005

Random Monday Morning Thoughts

I really, really hate daylight savings. Because of daylight savings I didn't go game with my friends this weekend, leaving me all patheticly alone - which normally is not an issue, I enjoy the blessed peace and quiet, but this weekend it left me with much to much time to think. I reset my alarm Saturday night then reset it early Sunday morning because getting up at 5:30 am which is now 6:30 am was way to early, so I opted for 7:30 am and then rushed on to work. I forgot about my resetting my alarm last night when I headed to bed with a nasty headache. Had whacked out dreams, at one point one that was oddly religious - and not in a way that would appeal to my religious leanings (this I recall as I thought "How oddly religious and Christian" in my dream), then I was all asleep and snuggly thinking 'mmmm bed... warm... snuggly... stop weird dreams..mmmm bed." and I woke and looked at the clock, realized it was 7 am and I was running LATE! So the rest of the morning was spent prodding the Little People to move FAST! This of course brought about the appearance of The Badger who only recently stopped being just plain mean. *sigh* Waking up EARLY = EVILNESS.

So anyway... I have no Splenda for my coffee... I blame Daylight savings. I'm also out of creamer... Daylight savings fault. My head hurts... because of Daylight savings. My weekend sucked (except for movie time) - Daylight savings... No money in my account... sucked out by Daylight savings. I have a million things to do before this weekend... Daylight savings fault. Might have to skip opening weekend of Scarby - blame that pesky Daylight savings. My bra and panties don't match because of Daylight savings.

See.. it's a bad idea. Someone needs to cut out this crazy shit of changing the time around. It's going to lead to the fall of civilization as we know it!

No comments: