Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fortune, Is That You Smiling On Me?

Dear gawd, what fun I had tonight. I did three measurments, picked up a new order and discovered I'll be making not one kilt but 4 kilts! Holy fuck I'm gonna be a freaking expert when this is done! Woohoo! I'm damned excited. The downside of all this is that I probably won't have time to make MY OWN garb. *sigh* must channel all the time management and organization skills I can muster!! I'm still excited.

Also I joined a brothel. I'm the Sheep Whore, that would be the one catering to all the Scots. (And how did I become the Sheep Whore you may be asking yourself, well I said Cheap Whore and Dora heard Sheep Whore which is much, much funnier. So BAAAAAAAA!) Heidi found lovely chicken bracelets with dangling cocks for our Chicken Coop. I can't wait for dangling cocks around my wrist!

Is it faire yet???? heh, actually I think I'm panicking - Oh damn! Faire is here! Can't wait. ;o)

No comments: