Sunday, September 01, 2002

ahhh it's always nice to have a short day.. Today was indeed a SHORT day. yesterday was also, but I was very tired... I'm getting a cold and I have PMS. *sigh* My hair looks crappy today so that makes me feel even worse. but work was nice. Easy as 1-2-3. One baby at the first hospital, 2 babies at the second and suprisingly only 3 babies at the 3rd hospital. I was home before 1pm. It's nice to have a short day sometimes. The babies all took great pictures too. Makes my life easy.

My husband is a schmuck some times. A couple of weeks ago I bought The Hobbit to read... this was after our viewing of Lord of The Rings... Well guess who's reading it now? NOT ME! He picked up my book! Bastard... Oh well, I know he will finish it well before I would have. Oh and he didn't make chocolate chip cookies last night as promised. KILL HIM! hehehe Just kidding.

Well I should go.. He was in the middle of playing a game when I got home, I'll be kind and get off since he was nice enough to let me check my e-mail.

No comments: