Friday, September 06, 2002

L - thoes illustrations are darling! I have a great love of fairy stories and beautiful illustrations. I had a nice collection of childrens books before I ever had children. Rapunzel is one of my favorites - I always loved all the hair! Little Mermaid is my absolute favorite though - since I was a tiny little child. I was so excited when Disney did their version of it - I loved that the mermaid had RED hair like me (although I'm sure her's wasn't by Clairol!) - at first disapointed by the change in the ending, but I came to love it. It is my favorite Disney movie. Anyway - the pictures were quite clear - good choice on the scanner! ;o)

A - how was the train home yesterday?

J - waiting to hear about your hair! I was in the store and looked down at my watch at 4 pm and thought of you! HAHAHAHAHA! Take a pic, I'm sure it will be beautiful as usual though.

Must run, have to get the cake ready to go in the oven as soon as the bread is done!


No comments: