Friday, September 06, 2002

L - I knew I had seen her art work somewhere! I loved the little bug cartoons! Ahhh a prince with a quiver full of pink roses... that's what I need. ;o) I've been toying with writing a childrens book for my children and illustrating it.. I actually did do some preliminary drawings... but haven't done anything else.. I get so side tracked.. hate that.

A - hehehe.. glad you like the train. Hope you find a time to be intoxicated. ;o) You need to come over here and hang out.

Well my dinner is almost done, the bread is done - perfect, the honey cake is done - perfect again, the fish is marinating (won't take but 10 mins to cook), the carrots are waiting to be glazed (can do that while the fish cooks)... but the soup... ugh.. I fucked up the soup. I went to add a dash of chili pepper flakes and the damn bottle popped open and half of the bottle spilled in. I scooped out as much as I could... but it's still to damn HOT. So when DH gets home I may have him go get some chicken broth so I can fix it. It tastes good, just on the HOT side.

No comments: