Tuesday, September 03, 2002

To the person who thinks all I do on here is whine... well so? It's my blog, if you don't like what I write, why do you keep reading this? If you don't like me, they why are you coming to my page 4-5 times a day? And reading all my archives? Are you obsessed with me? And I thought MY life was boreing! My suggestion... find something else to read... go play a game... iwin.com has some nice games. Live and let live... move on with your life. 'nuf said.

Uggh... I hate having a cold. My cat thinks she's my personal nurse maid when I'm sick and will leap into my lap everytime I sit down hehehe... it's funny, kind of cute, but it wears on me after a while.

I made this fabulous soup - it's a French provencial cabbage soup - It's for tomorrow night though. Chicken for tonight. I know my hubby wants the soup for tonight - he LOVES this soup, but I want it for tomorrow since I'll be working. Then I won't have to cook when we get home.

This is kind of funny. This morning I was trying to get the eggs out to make breakfast, I got one out of the carton then went to put them back and they slipped out of my hand! YIKES! So I had one broken egg and four cracked eggs. Scrambled Eggs for breakfast! Good thing eggs are pretty cheap.

Hard to believe that it's almost been a year since the whole Sept 11 attacks. I kind of feel like I've been totally over loaded by all of the information, pictures and stories of Sept 11th. Not that I feel nothing about it, I am just emotionally overloaded by it. I can't read anymore stories of loved ones lost, survivors, surviving family members, etc. I just cry and cry when I do. It's hard to avoid them though, all the magazines I read have something about Sept 11. I was reading the Sept issue of Rosie, and they had a large section with stories etc in memorial of the victims of Sept 11. I started bawling just looking at the pictures of the family members holding pictures of their loved ones who were lost in the attacks. *sigh* so sad...

I watched Moulin Rouge this weekend. I really did not like it. Hubby thought it was great, but I didn't. I must be the only person who didn't like it... I didn't like titanic either... lol.

Must go, almost dinner time...

No comments: