Monday, September 02, 2002

Goodness... I'm getting a cold... a head cold at that... Ick. I hate that. Seems that ever holiday I manage to be sick in some way. My husband finds this extremely funny. so I've spent most of this day sleeping. I had wanted to go to the lake but... not today. OH well, the lake isn't going anywhere.

L - I think that web page is great, hope your boss likes it as well! I think your landlord and his brother are the same person. He either has multiple personality disorder or he just likes fucking with people. I used to like to imagine how much fun it would be to have a twin, but never tell people there were two of us, just freak people out every so often like your landlord and his 'brother' did to you. I think that would be very entertaining. You have to seek out the truth. Find proof that there is either two or just one with a sick sense of humor or a warped sense of reality. Devise a way to get them both in the same room at the same time. Perhaps a party... then see if only one shows up... If so.. then get him extremly drunk and see if he tells the truth... of nothing else it's a great excuse to have a party. I went to school with one of a set of twins. They hated being constantly compaired so they went to different high schools. I didn't realize Johnathan (who was a complete dick-hole) was a twin until near the end of my senior year. I had been at my dentist office and was leaving, I saw who I thought was Johnathan leaving the parking lot in a black trans am (yeah his parents were loaded). He looked right at me but didn't acknowledge me. eh, who cares. A week or so later I saw Johnathan get to school driving a blue trans am - I figured he just got a new car. A few weeks later in english class (I was cursed to have Johnathan in my english class every year of high school) we were broken into groups to work together... this time the teacher hand picked our groups to make us work people other than our friends... a teacher torture tactic... And Johnathan was in that group. something came up about his car and he was going to get a new one, blah, blah, blah.. and I said how I had seen him in the two different cars. Then he laughed and said that I had seen his twin brother in the black car and that he drives a blue one. hahahaha... Then he said how they went to different schools. hmmm.. I guess being a twin can suck at times also.

We just finished watching Trekies the movie. Damn that was so funny, if only because my husband and I are Star Trek Geeks... in fact we met at a convention... there are people who are really really out there. People dressing their pets up in Star Trek uniforms.. HAHAHAHA!! The cat named bones dressed up as Dr. McCoy was funny. The poodle in the costume was just sad. hehehehe... Poodles are just sad anyway.... DH and I were just laughing and laughing as we watched this movie. There was a shot of a baby dressed in a star trek uniform. It was so cute and funny.

*Funny Side Note... hehehehehe... my husband... he did some laundry this weekend. He did his socks and undies and white type stuff.. not looking in the washer first to see if anything was in there... like my red bath mat! HAHAHAHAHA! Guess who has pink undies?

Well this labor day weekend is nearly over... not that it really made a difference to me.. we didn't do shit. Tomorrow back to the old routine. This summer has really flown by. And been quite busy. Maybe this fall will be more relaxing. I've got a ton of cleaning, dusting, laundry to do tomorrow... but at least my hubby will be back at work! YAY! HAHAHAHA! I do get tired of him being home sometimes. I know that's just mean, but if we are not really doing anything, he just messes with my normal routine.

No comments: