Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Hehehehe... well A - I'm glad I'm not the ONLY person who disliked Titanic in a titanic way *snicker* (that was funny to me...)

A&L - thanks for saying you don't think I'm a whiner.. I know I am though. That's what this is for. To express my whininess and vent my frustrations... and to make myself laugh! hehehehe... I do try to preface my whining with a disclaimer that I am infact whining... so that if someone isn't interested in my petty troubles they can just go to another page. Although I don't always do that, I try. Maybe I'll start my whiney posts with !!!WHINEY ALERT! GET THE CHEESE!!! from now on. And L - I don't think your page is full of angst and trouble! I enjoy yours and A's blogs quite a bit! Your blog makes me want to visit SF some day - something I've never wanted to do before. But anyway - I don't think I whine anymore than anyone else... if I did then my comment about the broken eggs probably would have read something like this "Ahhh!! I can not believe the luck! Just as I was placing the carton of pure, perfect unbroken eggs back into their frigid abode, fate snatched them from my hand! Dashing them to the floor! One egg was a completly lost. DOA so to speak. 4 others were critically cracked. The intense guilt and remorse filled me as I cleaned up the scene of the tragedy and prepared the others for the great beyond. Tears welled in my eyes as I had scrambled eggs for breakfast... Alas poor Humpty.. I knew him well... $.67 a dozen seems cheap for such distruction..." Ok, maybe that was more tragic and brooding... I guess whiney would be "And I broke 5 eggs! 5 eggs.. I had to make scrambled eggs or just waste them. Which I just couldn't do because eggs cost $.67 a dozen, and even though that's less than a dollar, that's still a waste. But now I have to eat eggs for breakfast tomorrow also *sigh* " hehehehe... this is becoming rather rediculous now. And making me laugh. Maybe tomorrow I'll write in a certain style. It might make me much more interesting, a little dramatic... silly... hehehe.. well If I do get a chance to get to a computer tomorrow I'll do something entertaining (even if it's only to myself!)

Tonights dinner was just lovely. Baked chicken, potatoes, gravy and green beans. Then we went for a walk, we needed to drop off the rent check, then we went to the grocery store... My dear husband wanted desert. So we got some Drumsticks - they were on sale - and nummies were had by everyone! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! I think I'm finally starting to feel better. I guess all the times I've been infected with Anthrax and Mad Cow Disease has made me more resistant to this particular bout of it. The Government will have to try harder next time. *shifty look around the room* (this is a joke with my DH, everytime I get sick he says the government infected me, I always tell him it was aliens who infect him... and the last time he was sick {side note - he had a mass growing down into his chest, and it was protrouding out his shoulder} I was right! the aliens had inplanted something in him {side note.. I tell him they impregnanted him})

Oh this is something to bitch about.. Today I heard my cat getting pissed about something. So I told her to be quiet. then I heard a dog outside the window! It was RIGHT outside my window and it barked at Dusty! Scared the be-je-bees out of the cat. I go to the window and start messing with the blinds, trying to get the cat out of the window (she is clumsy and get's all panicked when she's scared, so I didn't want her to tear up the blinds), Outside I see a man with a dog (looked like a boxer) on a leash! He's letting his dog come up to my window and harass my cat. WTF! I open the blinds up enough for him to see me, then he looks surprised and pulls the dog away and says "Sorry." I was pissed. What kind of idiot let's their dog bark at other people's windows in an apartment? (and this dog was RIGHT next to my window) And why have a dog that big in an apartment? the biggest sized apartment is what I have, and I know it would NOT be big enough for a dog that size. Oh well.. the world is filled with idiots, there was bound to be some living in these apartments.

No comments: