Monday, January 27, 2003

My Excitement For Monday!

I had to mail some of the items that I've sold on Ebay, so I packed up the items, told the little people to put on their socks and shoes about 50 times (finally had to do it myself), packed all of that into the big ol' double stroller (this thing is big and has thes big all terrain wheels on it - it's slick) and off we went. OK, that made me realize I need to get my flabby ass back into the gym. Whew... what a work out. It's about 6 or 10 blocks to the post office, but it's uphill to get there and parts of the way does not have sidewalks, and pushing that semi of strollers on the grass is damn hard!! But we got there. And of course, the little people had been relatively good all the way there, so now they had to start WHINEING as we wait in line. Sheesh... NOW I remember why I like to do this sans the little people!

Anyway the walk back was much eaiser, less stuff in the stroller and all down hill. whew...

No comments: