Sunday, January 26, 2003

Saturday!

Today I go off to work, I headed straight to the new hospital - per my boss's order. It was a really really busy day there (good sales though!) and I didn't get out until 3:30 PM - so I didn't get to my usual first hospital until 4 PM. I had missed 2 people who were going home today. My boss is an idiot. I took 3 pictures at that hospital and skipped the last hospital. I got home at 5 PM. Whew - a long day. So I was totally exhausted when I got home, I had to take a nap after dinner. Maybe not the smartest thing to do... now I'm wide awake. I've cleaned my living room and kitchen, got the televison on to Court TV (love thoes crime shows!) and I know that I have to get up early tomorrow, because my busy hospital is going to be VERY busy tomorrow - I left the hospital knowing there were 9 babies on the list for tomorrow. Uggh!

No comments: