Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Tuesday? Wednesday? What the hell day is it?..

Well I'm back, I'm feeling much better. Sinus headache is gone (Thank you OTC mecidations!). I've taken some sinus medication this morning and now I'm buzzing on it - this stuff really gives me the zips, but it's the only thing that takes care of my pain and doesn't knock me out - I took the knock out stuff last night ;o).

Today - I went to the post office again. Had more items to mail out - just waiting on two people to pay for their items and I'll be done with this batch of Ebay things. I went to the post office sans the little people today - ahhhhh that was nice, and so much eaiser not having to shove 60 lbs of little people in a stroller as well as the packages all the way to the post office. On the way back I had to get cat food, so I got to replace my pervious cargo that had been mailed with a large bag of cat food. At least the cat's will stop bitching and I can stop feeding them cans of tuna (which for some damn reason they are being picky about - I would think they would be estatic to be getting tuna everyday for the past 3 days, but NOOOOOOO.)

Fish Story

I am soon to get a larger fish tank to acomodate Spike my evil goldfish. My sister is giving me her old tank. I plan to aquire some more gold fish - I think 7 gold fish and one black fish... and hope that Spike will not have anymore homicidal urges to kill his tank mates. I'm sure the little people will be delighted to have more fish to over feed.

Braceing Myself For Unbracing
Well my ortho called today, and he wants to schedule to take my braces off. YAY! I'm the worst patient - I haven't been in to have them tightened in forever... but I was almost done with everything.. I was just being lazy. So I told them I needed to talk to my dentist so I could get the bridge work coordinated. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to be braceless! I'm just waiting for my dentist to call me back.

No comments: