Sunday, January 26, 2003

What a pisser... I wrote a couple of things last night, but apparently they got lost somewhere in cyber space....

OK, here's a quick recap...

Stink Be Gone!
My bathroom no longer smells like ASS! YAY! The blue drop in thingie worked!

Feral Children
Yesterday I was doing a search and ended up on a page that had a bunch of links to information on various subjects. I honestly do not remember what I was searching for, but I saw this link for Feral Children, I thought it was a joke and clicked on it. Nope it's for real. Children who were some how separated from their families (ran away or abandoned or just lost) and survived in the wilderness by being 'adopted' or befriending animals. It doesn't happen very often but there was one child found last year in Romaina and two children found the year before (can't remember exatly where). It was interesting and bizarre.

L & A - ahhhh the baby name game. People name children horrible names. Since I'm a baby photographer I get first hand experience hearing horid names for babies. I have come across a baby girl named Genisus. Today's winner baby name was Stetson Colby for a boy. Common names are Colby, Coby, Reece, Bryce, Rylee & Avery for boys and girls. I really don't like unisex names. Last year a lot of people were naming babies after places (i.e. Dakota, Brooklyn, Asia, Irelyn, Dallas, Austin, Paris...) - Ick. I think the trend is going away from naming babies really bizarre names, and more towards traditional names. I'm starting to hear a lot of 'older' names - Sophie, Olivia, Emma, Grace... I kind of like that. Boy names stay pretty constant, Michael, Jacob, Mathew, Joseph, Christopher. Zachary, Xavier, Dylan were popular last year... and I still hear them a lot, but not as much. I like how many of the immigrats name their children - they generally name them names that mean things. Anyway - I'm just babbling... ;o)

No comments: