Monday, October 11, 2004

Bitching And Whining

I was just randomly reading blogs (yes I know, get a life) and I came upon one where in this person was bitching - I mean REALLY BITCHING - about his trip to the grocery store and how the person in line in front of him had the gall to pay by check causing him undue delay. According to this person it took an extraordinary amount of time for this transaction to happen and for that he was severly put out. What a dumbass. IF it did in fact take FOREVER as this person said, then it wouldn't be the check writters fault, but the checkers fault. I was stunned at the absolute angry this person had for the check writer and how very sure he was of debit card technology and how much EAISER and FASTER it would have made his life - as an aside, I've had plenty of trouble with debit cards not working. *sigh* What a petty little man.

No comments: