Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Holding Out On The Little People

Last night I got brave and started cleaning out my closet. Much to my delight and surprise I found a skeleton in my closet. And 3 Halloween kitties and a big plastic pumpkin bucket and a skull goblet with three rubber mice in it. All my Halloween decorations from when I worked as a corporate slave! I also discovered that at the bottom of the bucket was some long ago forgotten Halloween candy! YIKES! I dumped that in the garbage lest my young and impulsive progeny decide to eat a 4 year old candy bar.

This morning when the little people saw the treasures from my closet they accused me of holding out on them with all the fun stuff. I informed them that all of that crap was older than either of them and to hurry up and eat their breakfast. Silly children.

No comments: