Saturday, October 16, 2004

Forensic Detective

I get home, walk into my bathroom, I notice blood on the toilet seat, bloody finger prints on the toilet paper, blood streaks in the sink (obviously someone tried to clean that up) and a blood soaked band aid on the counter near the sink. I wonder what the hell has happened, who got hurt, was it a blood sacrifice? I wonder if there is a note explaining the DNA evidence all over my bathroom. No blood in the living room, no note either, no message on the phone and no callers (nobody loves me! Whaaaaa! Kidding, just kidding). I continue to the kitchen, more curious than ever. I wonder if someone stepped on some stray glass from the broken Margarita pitcher (Whaaaa!)? I wonder if there has been a blood ritual and I wasn't invited? I wonder. I call Petey as I know K is with him. K's answer to my inquiry as to the blood soaked bathroom? Oh, I thought I got that all cleaned up. K, take my advice, don't ever take up a life of crime. He explained the blood and who it leaked from. All is well, no one is dead, no blood ritual happened, no one is seriously harmed. Apparently Super Girl was sneaking around to mess with something she isn't supposed to have and ended up cutting her thumb. She's fine. K said she didn't even cry. Off to clean up the crime scene.

No comments: