Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Halloween Time!


I love Halloween. It's got to be my favorite 'holliday' even though during childhood I rarely ever got to dress up as I wanted to. It didn't matter really. Even if you were dressed up as a ghetto ghost (which we were one year), we still got to go door to door begging for candy. What a great country we live it!

I'm getting ready to make the little people's Halloween costumes. Cute little fairies. Super Girl was saying something about going as a Disney Princess (AGAIN), but Cabbage Patch wants to be a fairy and quite franky that's so much eaiser as I have everything here already to make said fairy costumes. Hopefully when Super Girl sees the tulle and organza and ribbons and pretty little wings she will totallly forget about Disney. As long as we don't have a freak cold snap over Halloween it will all be fine.

No comments: