Saturday, October 19, 2002

D sent me these little tidbits - I've heavily edited the list, so it only has the one's I think are funny.. or especially interesting... hehehehe...

Interesting Facts

The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue. *snicker* That's a fun fact!

Kidney stones come in any color--from yellow to brown. That's a disgusting thought... a purple kidney stone

If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange. *note to self* buy lots of carrots to test this ...

You can tell if a skunk is about if you smell only .000000000000071 ounce of its spray. Pardon me, are you wearing Eau De Skunk?

The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream. (BY 85 PERCENT) I think that's bullshit... I've had my most disturbing dreams in a hot room...

After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp. It's not that they can't hear you, they're ignoring you! Nobody wants to be the one to do the dishes!

Your urine will turn bright yellow if you eat too much asparagus. *note to self* add asparagus to grocery list...

4 million children die each year from inhaling smoke from indoor cooking fires that burn wood and Dung Well darn, I guess I need to get rid of my indoor wood/dung burning stove...

No comments: