Monday, October 14, 2002

Here it is the Monday Mission - I'll come back and answer these in a bit - but you go ahead and get started... can't wait to see your answers... Gotta go finishe some stuff right now... be back in a bit.

Monday Mission 2.41

1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?

2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking?

3. What's your special purpose?

4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season.

5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that?

6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count?

7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!"



BONUS: Why do we scream at each other?

No comments: