Monday, October 14, 2002

OMG - L - I was laughing so hard at your answers. *sigh* I needed that... Also.. you should be able to click on 'All Quiet [0]' and leave a comment. I don't belive you have to be a member of anything to leave a comment. Ahhhh how I wish I had my own site like you. OH well maybe someday.. I'm not quiet computer/web savy enough to do something like that...

Anyway... I'll tell you about the one interesting thing from this weekend in just a min, but first I must tell you my adventures in dorkiness for today.

so I color my hair today (oh don't even pretend to be surprised...) and I was wiping the counter after I rinsed my hair/showered. I saw this spot on the floor, so I dropped the rag on the floor and proceded to clean said spot. Well my big ole' hips bump this stack of towels on the counter and knock my cordless phone into the sink... full of water... so I had to blow dry my phone. Sheesh...

Later... I'm making cookies... (don't know what's gotten into me... I have this urge to make cookies and decorate them.... must be insanity setting in...) I make the cookies, then I'm making the frosting... I cut the recipe in half so I'm trying to figure how to cut the frosting in half also. I put the butter in with the powdered sugar and turn on the beaters... POOF! large white cloud *coff!* *coff!*... then when I have that beaten in.. I look and there's this tiny tiny amount of frosting! Shit! so I dump in the rest of the powdered sugar. hehehe... Now I think I made too much! But I can truly say I'm a sweet person... I'm lightly covered in sugar. ;o)

I went to see a movie this weekend.... another rarity.. I usually don't like seeing movies in the theater... short attention span... Anyway, we go to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding. OMG - that is soooooo funny. go see it. Some critics said it's predictable, yadda, yadda, yadda... yeah well it is, but it's still funny and a great movie. Some parts are so sweet and touching, I cried in a few places, but it's a LOT of laughs.

Anyway.. I should go now... clean this sugar off me before the ants carry me away...

No comments: