Monday, October 14, 2002

Monday Mission 2.41 my answers... I know you've been waiting. hehehehe....

1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?
The month after our apartment was damaged in a fire, hubby and I went to Ruth's Chris Steak House for Valentine's day. I was hopeing, hopeing, hopeing that I would be able to tell him that I was pregnant then, but I wasn't yet... Anyway.... It was extremely expensive and extremely good! Well after writing all that.. there is another time that is pretty close on this... a couple of years ago, we could not get a baby sitter for our oldest so that we could go to hubby's Christmas party so we took the little one and went to Paul's Porterhouse for dinner. We didn't realize that they did NOT have high chairs or kid anything (well duh... it's not really a kid place..)... but they were extremely nice about it, if not a little leary of us. It turned out just fine. The owner of the restaraunt was so charmed by our little one (who by the grace of God, stayed in her seat and did not make a huge mess or throw a fit at all) that he brought her quail soup (which she absolutly loved). We fed her off our plates and she ate it. hehehe... it was a very good time for us... the bill was HUGE (it always is there...) and the owner gave my little one a rose when we left (they always give the women roses when you leave)... it was so worth it...

2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking? oh gosh... I love to eat spicy pork rinds! LOVE them! but I won't eat them infront of anyone other than my husband... heck I won't even put them in my cart at the grocery store if anyone is around. HAHAHAHA!

3. What's your special purpose? Hmmm... to bring peace and happiness to everyone's life I touch. HA! I'm not sure, but I think it probably has something to do with scarcasm. hehehehe... Sheesh... what kind of question is that? I have no clue...

4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season. I love autumn.. It's the end to the sweltering heat down here... everyone loves Autumn down here... although I do wish the leaves would change color down here.. that would make it perfect.

5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that? Yup, I recommended A Nightmare Before Christmas, and they hated it. Nope I didn't feel uncomfortable. I don't want to put down what I did think because it was not a very nice thought towards that person. hehehehe....

6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count? I have sinus issues. When the weather changes I get horrible sinus headaches. In the spring I have some kind of allergies that accompany the sinus issues... then my life is a living hell that requires massive doses of OTC medication just to be able to think straight or stand up with out pain. Gotta love it.

7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!" I like some mixed drinks... bloody mary's and Margaritas are my favorites. It's too early for me to drink.. I'll just have a Dr. Pepper, but I'll order you a screw driver... seems appropriate... *snicker* (there's that scarcasm gift again..)


BONUS: Why do we scream at each other? hmmm... sorry about that.. I tend to speak softly... I always have to repeat myself... I'd prefer if you'd just ask me kindly to repeat myself instead of screaming at me... K? thanks...

No comments: