Saturday, October 19, 2002

Whew... I'm tired today... What a day yesterday was... I worked - that was cool (except the M-Th idiot left too many babies to be done for me... dumbass!).. then I went to an event with D&S. Yesterday it started raining... hard... the event was at a statium... with a big fucking hole in the roof! We got there early to beat the trafic and get good seats (and we did - they rocked...) we ended up sitting in the rain (with lovely yellow hefty bag-ish rain ponchos on) for 4 hours. Luckily it wasn't all that cold, just wet.. but remember that lovely, silky straight hair of mine... well it was a kinky, curly, mass of frizz by the time I went to bed! HAHAHA! I looked like I had a red brillo pad on my head this morning! hehehe... so It's curly today (doesn't look like a brillo pad now though).. far too much humidity for straight hair.. I had fun with D&S - it was a lot of fun (thanks D for taking me, and feeding me, and the shirt, and the drinks (just Dr. Pepper guys, no booze) and the CD... THANK!). By the time I got home and walked through the door, after 4 hours of soaked feet, wet hair and damp pants.. I felt completly inhuman.. and I was a bit cold. OH.. and I had a sinus headache at the event... D gave me these sinus tablets... I think she had me take one to many! I was awake until 3 am!!!! YIKES! I got up at 6:30 am this morning.. so I haven't had much sleep.. I'm surprised I am able to move at this very moment..

Again.. I have to ask, why is it that some people are so fucking rude? I walked into one person's room to see if they wanted pictures and the mother and the grandmother gave me such a dirty look and were soooooooo rude to me that I'm not going to even go back tomorrow to see if they want pictures.. even if they are calling the nurse to ASK for them... I won't take them. They were total bitches to me and that was totally uncalled for.

So.. do you ever get huge cravings for some horrible junk food? And you MUST have it... crave it for days on end other wise? Yeah me too.. I'm having a junk food craving.. and it's making me crazy because I want KFC original recipe with mashed potatoes and gravy (and a biscut!) so much.. I generally reserve KFC for special occasions like Elvis Day (my celebration of Elvis' birthday... eat KFC, watch a bad Elvis Movie *read... any Elvis movie* , wear sparkly polyester jump suit and side burns, contemplate wether the "Blue Hawaii" clashes with the 'Blue Suede Shoes" or not...). But damn it.. I want KFC.. I think it's all the rain.. maybe lack of sleep... or.... all the sinus medication... acting like uppers... making me feel Elvis-ish... therefore... making me crave... JUNK FOOD! oh... I think that might have even made a little bit of sense... hmmm.. I should go to bed.. I'm barely coherent...

VIVA LAS VEGAS! ;o)

No comments: