Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I'd like to welcome Jake to my reading audience. Thank you for the comment ;o). (although Jake may never come back, but hey, your always wecome here!) And Thank you A for leaving a comment! Woohoo! someone leaves me a comment.

OK - Let me tell you about my adventures today before I get to side tracked.

This morning I suddenly remember that I have 3 envelopes in my car of photo stuff for work. DUCK! Today is TUESDAY and these were from the WEEKEND! So... I needed to get off my ass and get them in the mail. So I leap into the shower, stay in there long enough to wash the stink off (although I was not stinky, I stayed in the required time it would have taken to remove stink IF I was stinky... so ... don't start thinking I'm stinky... nuf said..) and threw on some clothes. Dash to the car, realize I NEED GAS desperatly, off to Albertsons to get money. When I get there, I see 5 (yes 5!!!) firemen going into the store. WHOOO-HOO! I do have a thing for firemen... (firemen, cowboys, police men, men in uniform... just like most women...) Soooo... I go into the store and pretend to be shopping around them so I can look at them in their tight wranglers... (shit I love living in a not so large town in the south - where the fire fighter uniform consists of Wranglers and blue golf shirts with the fire station emblem on them... ahhh... that combines two of my favorite kinds of men to watch...), Then I went and got $20 for gas. Off to the gas station where I open the little door to the fuel tank and suddenly REMEMBER that I needed a gas cap since the VERY first time I put gas in this car I left the gas cap on the trunk of my car... sheesh.. so I stop the pump at $16, I figure a gas cap could not cost more than $4. I look in the station when I pay, but they don't have any. Off to WalMart for a gas cap. I find the automotive section with little or no trouble and find they have 2 types of caps available... hmmm... damn... I have no clue... so I ask the person at the counter to help me, she looks in a book and tells me which one to get. And guess how much the cap costs? less than $4? NO! $4.27!! Damn it! of course I only have $4 in cash, so I wander though WalMart looking for anything else I just MIGHT need (want) and get a few things.. end up spending $9.53... damn... So out I go, put the cap on my car... and it's almost lunch time. I head to Taco Bell, which I have discovered is THE place for all the hot cowboy type worker guys to go for lunch. Ahhhh... $2.88 for a decent lunch and 30 minutes of lusting. Nothing brightens a day like a little lusting...

Damn.. I should not have made cookies yesterday.. they are absolutly fabulous... and I can NOT stop eating them. Damn... Damn... Damn.. they are very very close to the Satan cookies (Lofthouse)... In fact I do belive I could alter this recipe just a tad and make almost exact replicas of the Satan Cookies... *sigh* (for thoes of you not familiar with the Satan Cookie storie.. I'll have to dig that up and post it here... Anyway.. I think I've eaten 5 or 10 dozen cookies today *sigh* (ok maybe not that many.. but I feel like it...) Damn... My hips must WANT to be wider...

Strange question.. why, oh why, do men get hair growing out of their ears as they get older? that is the most disgusting thing in the world.. Hell it's almost enough to make a straight woman become a lesbian just to avoid that horror of old age with a man... I think that's why God made men die before women.. so they don't have to suffer as long with old, hairy eared men.

L - that is freaky about your landlord. Don't be offended at his clumsy pass at you... Hell I take any pass by any man as a compliment. And good for you for turning him down.. the last thing you need is to screw the landlord, then have you both feel akward and weird and have to move so you don't have to face him ever again... hmmm... me personally, I probably would have no quams about doing something quite so foolish and would never realize it was such a stupid thing to do until I received an eviction notice from him...

Tonight I walked around the lake near me. Twice.. that's about 2 and a half miles. I'm surprised I could do that. If you would have asked me if I could walk 2.5 miles at once, I would definatly say no. Well if you had asked me if it was just over a mile around the lake I would have told you not it wasn't.. I'm really bad at judging distance.. and direction... I'm surprised I can find my way home from the store some days.. hell I'm surprised I don't get lost going up stairs in my own town house a lot.

Must run.. will look for Satan Cookie story...

No comments: