Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Thank you L - my hair is my pride and joy... I actually have not stepped foot in a salon to get it cut in almost 4 years! It really does need a trim... but I have lost touch with my hair dresser and have not found a suitable replacement. I know I could call him and he would cut it with out giving me shit.. and he ALWAYS does a GREAT job.. I usually tell him what I think I want and he nods and says 'Um-hum.." a lot.. then looks at my hair and cuts it into something that looks fabulous. Once I told him I wanted layers, and he just 'um-hum'd me... and he did NOT cut them into my hair... I was actually quite happy he didn't... I know I would have regretted it. Anyway... I should call him.. but he's un-godly expensive. I have another friend who is a hair dresser, but this is a woman... and her hair is short..... I just can not trust a woman to cut my hair.. I must have a gay man... a Hair Fairy to be exact... woman have butchered my hair and left me unhappy... Hair Fairies... well.. they work magic. Anyway... I think I'll do my hair straight for a few weeks until it get's to be too much trouble hehehehe... then I'll be back to my normal curls.

And OMG - Fried Twinkies! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think my cholesteral went up just reading that!

Well I must run for now.. I'll write more in a bit... must write about lunch at Taco Bell... mmmm mmmm good...


No comments: