Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Something for Thursday

3X Thursday

1. What is the best Halloween costume that you have ever worn?

Hmmm... damn.. that's a good question... I've had a lot of crappy costumes in my life.. toga, serial killer, punk rocker, lame ghost... to name a few.. OH I know.. when I was 3, my mom made me this adorable butterfly costume for me.. I remember getting ready to go trick or treating and putting on these cute wings my mom had made and painted herself. I thought I was the cutiest thing in the world.

2. What is the best horror or Halloween related movie in your view?
I have to say the classic 'Halloween' with Jamie Lee Curtis. I do love that movie. In fact I do love most of those slasher movies from that era... 'Hotel Hell' comes in somewhere in the top 10 because it is a dog of a movie but it's pretty damn creepy.

3. What is your favorite tradition and activity for Halloween and why?
Trick or Treating! Why? well the obvious reason... FREE CANDY! I LOVED Halloween as a kid... trick or treating was the best.. the only time my parents would let me stay out as long as we wanted (and we would canvas the neighborhood untill the lights were being turned off...), and it totally did not matter if you had a good costume or not.. infact I think the lamer the costume the more the adults felt sorry for you and gave you more candy. Ahhh the sheer joy of a pillow case so full of candy you could hardly carry it, then getting home and eating as much as you could before bed time (when our parents would raid our candy...)... because every child knew that come morning, all that candy would have mysteriously disapeared. It would show up 3 or 4 pieces at a time in your lunch sack until Thanksgiving when all that would be left would be that horrible peanutbutter taffy that even the dog was getting sick of... *sigh* life was so unfair...

Bonus for comments: What should BBQ and I dress up as for Halloween? Flashers... and I want to see pictures.. ;o)

No comments: