Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Hmmm.. I'm in a quandry... a friend wants me to meet them tonight, but I'm thinking of ditching them... which is just bitchy.. but I've kind of gotten bored with them... yeah that's really bitchy. But you see this person really is a world class jerk... but kind of interesting... well was interesting.. now.. I'm bored... I'm thinking about getting chicken wings for dinner and renting monster movies to watch instead of meeting this person. Is that just awful? I mean the drive to where they want to meet is 45 minutes for me, and the traffic is horrible at night because that highway has construction on it at night.. so it could take me even longer to get home. Shit.. I'm going to go... I hate leaving people waiting for me. Return Of The Living Dead will have to wait (thanks Jake and all for getting that movie stuck in my head.. I must see it.. but.. I do love zombie movies... brains... brains....)

No comments: