Monday, October 28, 2002

hmmm.. I'm really kind of tripped that the call from Mel is still on my mind. I can't stop thinking about Todd and how he has turned out. Mel said that he had really changed, he wasn't the same person. She said that recently she saw a group of former co-workers. They all got together, and Todd crashed the party. She was surprised he had the nerve to show up. Especially since Joe was there, and Joe had taught Todd everything he knows about the industry... in the end Todd screwed over Joe and betrayed him as a friend. I guess I should have known what kind of person Todd was at that point, because I saw this happen, but I was totally loyal to him. By the time I got laid off, I knew that Todd had changed... he was doing Stick and listening to what she was saying despite the consequences... and he ended up loosing that job. Now.. it appears that he's really screwed up his life. That disturbs me for some reason. I guess because I always thought Todd would do well... and he seemed pretty in control. He was a powerful man when I worked for him... now it sounds like he's a broken man... Mel said that once he mentioned that his wife was drinking two bottles of wine before he got home in the evenings... that's a lot. I guess I just figured he was smart enough to not let this happen... but I guess I was wrong.. I'm disapointed.

No comments: