Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I have to go to work today... someone is still sick. This is not entirely a bad thing as I do need the money AND on Friday.. I did something I should not have.. I brought the beeper home by accident. I just forgot that it was in my pants pocket. Well before I go there, I have to check my small hospital and get my application to The Picture People.

What do you get with bell pepper, onion, okra, tomato, chicken and sausage? GUMBO! Last night I made gumbo for dinner.. my husband's favorite. I'm not going to post the recipe though... you couldn't make it anyway... You'd have to know how to make a roux and if you know how to do that you probably already know how to make gumbo and have a favorite recipe, besides I don't really use a recipe. I made pumpkin bread also.. Yum yum yum... that was soooo good. I'll post that recipe later.. this is the best damn bread... Just had some for breakfast... with whipped cream.. I love whipped cream on just about anything... anything I tell you...

So I had this whacky dream last night. We go into a store to rent videos, theres a guy working there that looks like The Rock, and I'm all hot for him but I know he's married so I'm just casually flirting with him at one point he needs to get to something that is behind us and he doesn't say excuse me or whatever he just presses against me to reach it.. which I did not mind in the least (funny thing, in the dream I did not try to cop a feel, which in real life I would have, but I kept telling myself to do it!). I get my videos and theres this other guy I stop to talk to, there's piece of paper on the table and two markers. He starts writing on the paper and I say, "go ahead and put your number also." he looks up, surprised and says "what? really?" and I say "Yeah, give me your number." so he does... Then I leave with his number, off to the car, where my posse is waiting for me.. in the back seat theres a guy who looks like Gavin Rosdale from Bush (where the hell did that come from?). Thats it.. the phone rang and woke me. I don't know if I called that guy or not. I told this dream to a friend this morning, and their response was "Girl you need to get some action." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well I got to get going. I hope there is some hot water for me!

No comments: